- 1 32 oz bag of Tater Tots
- 1 10 oz bag of mixed veggies (thawed)
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 16 oz shredded cheese (remember for gluten free shred your own)
- 10 oz white button mushrooms - washed and stem removed*
- 1 medium onion*
- 2 tbsp butter*
- 1 tbsp garlic*
- 1 tsp salt*
- 1 tsp pepper*
- 2 tbsp white rice flour*
- 2 cups milk*
2. Line a 13 x 9 glass casserole dish with your tater tots. Create a "basket" out of your tots - completely cover the base of the dish and then build up the side of the wall until you are out of tater tots.
3. Place your casserole dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. This helps your tots get nice and crispy and support the filling. Remove from the oven and set aside.
5. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Look you've made a base for your own Cream of Mushroom Soup! You will only need 1/2 of this for the recipe, so store the rest in some tupperware and put it in the freezer for future use!
8. Add in the bag of vegetables and 1/2 of your mushroom soup base. Add 2 cups of milk and mix well.
10. Cover the top of the whole dish with the cheddar cheese.