I love this idea! Do you have a little music lover in your family? I know we do! But he's still too little to have an ipod, any pricey (and tiny) MP3 player or anything that requires ear buds! So having an MP3 player that allows ear buds (for when he's older) and a speaker on the front is a perfect solution.
The product was larger than I had expected. It is kid friendly and large enough that they can carry it around - it is too big to put in their little pockets - so if they're playing with it you will know. They come blue or purple - both are a neutral enough color for boys or girls. Your kids will love to dance and sing to their own music.
So that's why your kids will love it - why will you love it? Trust me, you will love it too :)
- It's plug and play - you just plug it into your computer and can add your own music. I've already added some personalized Sesame Street songs on ours!
- The main Menu is kidding from kids - you do a "secret" key combination to adust the volume, playlist, language and much more. This gives YOU the parent total control over how loud their music is - so they wont hurt their ears.
- It runs on only ONE AA battery - and it's behind a little door that screws shut, they wont be able to get into it.
- It turns itself off after 1 minute of no music playing - it wont just keep going and running the battery down.
- Durable design - they wont be able to break it! You can let them play with it without worrying about them breaking it!
- It's affordable! Only $59.95!
If you are interested in ordering one for your kids, you can order them online here. They are currently taking orders for their stock that will come in November 21st. Don't wait - this is a great way to get a great gift for the kids.
Not only am I lucky enough to be able to do this review for you - I'm able to offer a giveaway of one of these products to you all. I want to thank you all for helping me get this review - so make sure you enter the giveaway - by using the links at the top and bottom of this post!
The SweetPea3 MP3 Player for Kids is most appropriate for kids ages 0-6 years or for anyone who desires simplicity and robustness, such as many seniors and those with special needs.
MP3 technology uses memory chips to store music which means it is safe and robust because there are no moving parts. MP3 technology is also very simple to use and configure.