To my surprise, he tried it and loved it. So much so, he took it to his game night. Not only did he love it, the guys cleared it out and are requesting it as a staple for their monthly man night. It's a simple recipe and seems to be a favorite! Enjoy!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened (2 boxes)
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce of your choice
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh cut green onions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, 1 cup shredded cheese, chicken and green ovens. Mix until smooth.
- Place in a medium sized casserole dish, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dip, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
Enjoy with chips, bread or celery! Great for parties!